Daylight Savings Time begins Sunday, March 8, which means a change in your watering schedule as follows:
- Homes with odd numbered addresses can water on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Homes with even numbered addresses can water on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Nonresidential properties can water on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Water only when needed. Permitted watering hours are before 10 A.M and after 4 P.M.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.
- These restrictions do NOT apply to reuse/reclaimed water users.