Federal Furlough Help

If you are a furloughed federal employee and need assistance with your UCNSB bill, we are here to help. Please contact us at 386-427-1361, or CustomerService@ucnsb.org for payment arrangements and information about local agencies that may be able to provide utility payment and other assistance.

For questions or to report problems: (386) 427-1361